Are you a cup half full or a cup half empty type of person. I hope mostly that I am a cup half full or actually a really full cup person, but after reading what I wrote below I am wondering…
The following statements/questions might help you decide. When you are asked the following questions – how do you answer?
My it’s lovely sunny weather isn’t it?
- Yes it is wonderful.
- It’s just too hot for me.
Hasn’t the rain been wonderful?
- Yes it lovely to see it soaking into the garden and refreshing the ground.
- What, it’s just too wet now, there is just too much mud everywhere.
You have such wonderfully behaved children, what a blessing they must be?
- Yes they are such a God given blessing – thank you.
- Yes they are a blessing, but they can be so naughty and disobedient.
What way do you answer? I just realised that I don’t always answer with a cup full attitude.
I am adding a new goal to my list for 2015. I am going to endeavour to embrace each moment in a positive cup full type of way not in a negative cup empty attitude.
I am going to try to turn my eyes to the positives in my life and shun the negatives.
God has given us a cup full of love and blessings and we should grasp hold of all that that entails.
Psalm 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
This post is linked up here…